MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be aiming to head back to the strip for next month (after having fitted a new clutch)

Last time the original plan was for the southerners to meet at Toddington Services and make our way up... The M1 should be open this time around so fingers crossed no issues like last time! :lol:

Arrive at Toddington Services for 8AM and leave by 8:15AM to arrive at the Pod just after 9AM.

Who's in?

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As said on bookface, If I'm not working I'll be there mate :thumbup1:

Just ordered some numbers for the back window :tongue_smilie:
Where from? I was thinking about getting in on the numbers hype now im a convert

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Currently 24th!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
I'm up for it. I'm just down the road from pod so it's all good any prep needed? Never ran the strip
Just the usual really mate, check all your fluid levels etc. You don't need a bash hat, just don't forget to turn the traction control off when you get to the start line :tongue_smilie: :wink:

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a reminder, this weekend is almost upon us!

I'll be meeting a few people at Cobham Services for 7AM and heading up. Anyone else passing by feel free! Let me know and we'll hang on for you.

Weather is looking great so should be another cracking day. Look forward to seeing everyone :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Bump ....

Ill be making this but not running as got to keep the mofo together for a few months before I rebuild the lump..

Anyone else coming from my neck of the woods sunny hertfordshire

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Just a reminder, this weekend is almost upon us!

I'll be meeting a few people at Cobham Services for 7AM and heading up. Anyone else passing by feel free! Let me know and we'll hang on for you.

Weather is looking great so should be another cracking day. Look forward to seeing everyone :thumbup1:
May chance the shafts, may see you on the M25 dependant on how big my Saturday night is :thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts