MiniTorque.com banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Bodytech in Solihull were recommended to me and I have used them twice and been very happy both times and it’s a good price. That said, I emailed them the other week as I have another bumper I want painting and it seems the manager and the technician have changed so whether the quality has changed also I don’t know.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Hope everyone's keeping well in the current climate! Thought I'd post a bit of an update, apologies for this having taken so long but work has kept me busy and I've not had a lot of time with the car to be honest. It was suffering from overheating in traffic, traced that to a failed fan resistor so that got swapped for a new one. While the car was in bits it got a 17% pulley and uprated BPV fitted so it's actually pulling nicely now, but I've not driven it much due to the lockdown. I've also fitted an ultragauge to keep an eye on temperatures from now on, seeing as I got very lucky that the overheating didn't do any gasket damage. I've not had time to get the scoop painted which is a bit annoying, but I've also picked up a 469 catcam for the forged engine and yesterday bought a Link G4+ which will be nice for the turbo conversion. Pick that up hopefully this weekend or next week and that should give me a chance to actually get behind the wheel again which will be nice. Stay safe everyone👍

81 - 82 of 82 Posts