MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just a small issue here, I hope! Retrofitted a brand new set of face lifted projector Xenons to my 2006 Works GP. Followed all the advice scraggles gave on here with regard soldering in an 1800uf capacitor into the source voltage in each light. Worked perfectly and the lights are working perfectly on dipped beam. HOWEVER every so often, like on every 30th or so flash of the halogen full beam, it seems like the dipped xenon beam flickers off for like a millisecond. Sometimes it's both lights together, sometimes just one by itself. I have also noticed its more likely to happen once I have opened and shut the bonnet?! Absolutely at a loose end here so any help your be much appreciated! Oh n if it is of any use, the cars been garaged for 3 weeks and not really been driven so thinkin it might even be a low battery issue? Had a set of the same Xenons installed before, albeit they were from a used car which was my pals, and it was the same guy who fitted them n had no problems like this then?! Help lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts