MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I'll get some photos up on these on Wednesday when I'm off work, but basically I've sold my R56 Cooper and I'm picking up an R60 on Saturday. I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, but driving down to Warwick via Sheffield to get the new car, so may be able to sort some kind of delivery this weekend depending on location (or post).

1) Genuine Mini R56 roof bars. I've got the box in the loft, comes with everything in the original kit except for the blanking plugs as I'll need to fit them onto my current cat. Rubber protection strips haven't been cut.

£100 - only bought in June 2014 and I've only used them for the roof box three times, the bike carrier twice, and two trips to Ikea. I'll ensure they're fully cleaned up before sale.

2) Genuine Mini sun blinds - both rear windows and the rear window. Gives a tinted look without having to get permanent tints. Comes with original carry bags and all four clips (one for each side window, two for the rear).

£50

3) Mini Glovebox organiser. The R56 glovebox is hopeless for storing smaller things in, this is an admittedly expensive part (for what it actually is) from BMW direct (cost me about £42 but I couldn't find one on eBay at the time). Details here if you're interested, my local dealer said it was the first time they'd ever seen one - Glove Box Organizer - R55/56/57 Mini Cooper And S (obvs. mine is the RHD version).

£25

Any questions please ask.

Joe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replied, should also add I've got nearly 300 feedback on eBay under this same username, 40 odd on AVForums too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mate,

Should be able to post I'll just have to look for a suitable box to put the bags in. CollectPlus will insure/track up to £50 for £5.59 (standard 2 day delivery) so could do £55 all in?

As I've said to the other lad I'm not sure what the done thing is with regards to payment but I can do PayPal gift or bank transfer. I'll get some photos up later if you're interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
(Pics of glovebox organiser sent to Kurtz1988 and sale agreed).

Hi cheers, some pics would be good if you can as definately interested.

Thanks
Marc
Link to a load of pics here:

Joe Boss's (Bossworld) Library | Photobucket

The ones towards the end show the blind fitted, and one without for comparison - though obviously that's with the interior light on and my phone flash on. The daytime ones are a fairer view.

I've found a suitable box for postage too. All four clips are included and the storage bags and instructions (they fold down like a pop up tent, though in fairness, I don't know why you'd ever remove them once fitted).

EDIT: While up in the loft I've also found a pair of grey standard interior A pillar covers (I swapped to the Clarion tweeter A pillars from Mikey with the loom swap). They could do with some new plastic clips (which are pennies from BMW) and the top locating clip is slightly damaged on both but it doesn't affect usage). £10 for the pair + post if anyone's interested - pictures in the same Photobucket link above.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Blinds sold to BBSparky

Do,you have the bike carriers too ?

I've only got the one Thule 591 mate and I'm keeping it - basically whatever these bits sell for is funding the bars for the Countryman. You can get the generic Thule 591 carrier for about £65 on eBay, but if you want to use the T track system rather than looping it around, you'll also need the wider BMW sized bolts. Hope that helps.

Couple of pics of the bars available here - http://s45.photobucket.com/user/Bossworld/library/mini roof bars - I'll get some more with them off the car tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts