MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

Just de-modding my R56 and have lots of bits for sale.
I will update this post with lots of pictures.
Make some offers - they are all available from HP5 in Herts/Bucks border, or can post.

List of things for sale
JCW Recaro sportster seats in full leather (heated), includes full perforated leather rear seats as well - £2000 (SOLD)
Re-built N14B16 engine - 20,000 since re-build - £800
Evolve sports cat - £150
JCW dealer kit - full exhaust - £250
Full lounge leather seats in black with cream piping - £300
OE shift lights, includes the steering column housing. Rear button -uoter plastic has broken off (it turns it off/on) but the inner button still works. Needs a small fix, nothing major. - (SOLD)
Full alcantara steering wheel with grey buttons - £125
Leather covered dash trim, black with red stitching - £50
Grey armrests - £20
Dealer-fit centre arm rest - fits without the need to change the console - £100
Pre-facelift sat-nav (screen, stereo, controller, etc) -£200
Upgraded front speakers (Focal AS3 165 3-way) with tweeters in window trim - £150
Ipod interface - £80

Any other bits that I find I will add...

Cheers
Jason

Comfort Automotive design Chair Tints and shades Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
2005 R53, 2005 R53 lightweight, 2008 R55S, 2012 R58FJCW, 2014 R60SD All4, 1996 Mini Cooper 35SE.
6,052 Posts
Will you have an aftermarket LSD by any chance?
I have a couple of new Quaife's here fwiw 700+ or can bring with me the weekend of Feb14th when I'm at 1320

Reactions: Alski

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I have a couple of new Quaife's here fwiw 700+ or can bring with me the weekend of Feb14th when I'm at 1320
Thanks Sean, looking for a decent priced used one.

But will be going for a new Mfactory if a used one doesn't come up before I can get a deal ( e.g. Sale or ebay discount).

·
Premium Member
2005 R53, 2005 R53 lightweight, 2008 R55S, 2012 R58FJCW, 2014 R60SD All4, 1996 Mini Cooper 35SE.
6,052 Posts
margins aren't great on MFactory so there isn't much in the way of great deals, I don't mind passing something on for a bulk purchase but generally it's not worth it,

MF will rarely be available used, Quaife I sometimes have used, they always sell @600, generally not high use, I do have one I can pull out of an FD conversion box,

Reactions: Fro-dizzle

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
margins aren't great on MFactory so there isn't much in the way of great deals, I don't mind passing something on for a bulk purchase but generally it's not worth it,

MF will rarely be available used, Quaife I sometimes have used, they always sell @600, generally not high use, I do have one I can pull out of an FD conversion box,
Thanks Sean, agreed unlikely to come across one used, but think I've seen some seller in the ebay deals before. Not in a rush so will buy full price if one doesn't come up.
For me it makes more sense to pay a little more new for the warranty as Quaife warranties aren't transferable, or in your experience do they not tend to fail?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I’m interested in the exhaust if still available? Sorry I don’t know much about these cars yet. Is this the full cat back and do you know if it fits the early N14 models? If yes I’ll take it and I can collect. I googled it but there seems to be a few versions so I thought I’d ask. As long as it fits my car and sounds nice I’m in 😅

I tried to DM but I haven’t been active here so it won’t let me.

I might be tempted by the down pipe also but trying hard to resist.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry all, been laid low with bronchitis. Will take some pics and post on here next week

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello, I’m interested in the exhaust if still available? Sorry I don’t know much about these cars yet. Is this the full cat back and do you know if it fits the early N14 models? If yes I’ll take it and I can collect. I googled it but there seems to be a few versions so I thought I’d ask. As long as it fits my car and sounds nice I’m in 😅

I tried to DM but I haven’t been active here so it won’t let me.

I might be tempted by the down pipe also but trying hard to resist.
It is the full cat-back system and it came from a N14B16 engine (2007), and it does sound good. Not too loud or bassy, and with the sports cat pops with the best of them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts