MiniTorque.com banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
My dog farts a lot , with the high hydrogen content of his farts , I could strap his arse to my intake filter , feed him a catering pack of beans and voila ! Super clean intake valves .
I know , I know , you want before and after shots , I'm not sure he would like pictures of his arse on the internet , and the RSPCA May not be too happy either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My dog farts a lot , with the high hydrogen content of his farts , I could strap his arse to my intake filter , feed him a catering pack of beans and voila ! Super clean intake valves .
I know , I know , you want before and after shots , I'm not sure he would like pictures of his arse on the internet , and the RSPCA May not be too happy either.
I wouldn't rev the engine too hard you may cause a prolapse lmao..

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
Nice and clean! How's it feel to drive now?
Tbh, i personally feel no difference in before and after... obviously, it has done the engine the world of good but i didnt feel a sudden rush of performance, and i still idle lumpy on cold start up... but that might be done to other underlying issues. Good old MINI!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yea thought I'd give them a go as not too far away from me, and especially at the price he quoted, interesting place and certainly well worth visiting again even if only for the banter .... Jason was keen for me to carry out some mods

I will be going back

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tbh, i personally feel no difference in before and after... obviously, it has done the engine the world of good but i didnt feel a sudden rush of performance, and i still idle lumpy on cold start up... but that might be done to other underlying issues. Good old MINI!
Could that be because you only had the combustion chamber and valves cleaned?
What about everywhere else where the carbon has built up?
https://www.facebook.com/Enginecarboncleanherts

·
Registered
2 Posts
old thread, i know. but, i'm thinking of buying a R56 MCS '07. how often/how many miles does the engine need de-coking - roughly? many thanks

oh, and if not treated to a de-coke, will the carbon build up cause any major problems, other than just affecting the performance

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thought I'd share my nightmare with you all.

MINI Model: COOPER S
Model Year: 2007
List Aftermarket Modifications: Only K&N filter, stock box
Fuel Used: 98 octane
Driving Style: Daily commuter
Engine Codes Thrown: None!

Yellow Sky Close-up Sunlight Photography
Sky Yellow Sunlight Water Morning
Yellow Sky Water Sunlight Macro photography
Yellow Sky Light Water Sunlight

Now the biggest problem is how to get it cleaned cuz there is no way I'm going to stealers. Those guys wanted 300 euros just to diagnose if chain tensioner has failed....screw them.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts