MiniTorque.com banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Looks tidy that mate. Love the Greta sticker.
Haha best sticker I've ever bought. Should be law to have this if you own a dirty diesel.

Shame about the old motor. New one looks good 馃憤馃徑
Cheers man, At least it is still living life somewhere else haha. I love it too but I've been craving something faster so I've ended up putting a deposit down for an R53 which I should be able to collect after Christmas!!!

Registered
Take your time and think about the fabrication : engine mount need to be done, the front of your car need to be cut for the new front bumper support/ radiator support and think where and how your gonna your radiator.
Spend the extra money to buy a k20 dc5 R with the 6speed lsd and run it with Hondata K-pro
Most of it is custom work so I hope your good with metal work and welding

Registered
Take your time and think about the fabrication : engine mount need to be done, the front of your car need to be cut for the new front bumper support/ radiator support and think where and how your gonna your radiator.
Spend the extra money to buy a k20 dc5 R with the 6speed lsd and run it with Hondata K-pro
Most of it is custom work so I hope your good with metal work and welding
View attachment 103401
View attachment 103402

View attachment 103399
View attachment 103400
Very nice :love:

Registered
Hi guys, I've just come across this thread and this is pretty much the build I started last year. However since the prices of ep3s have gone up finding a doner car has been difficult as I'm not willing to pay 5k to break into bits. However I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day I get a doner car as I'm going looking at an Insurance write off with side and rear end damage. This is perfect as I just need all the gubbins from the front. Hopefully the project will be back up and running as my plan is to get the k20 swap in and get it all up and running and then have a full engine build with turbo conversion aiming for between 500 and 600 bhp for a track and drag weapon. Having sold my gtr in November I've seriously missed the power and I can't wait to get this all done. Any pointers along the way will be great as I've started this all myself with no mechanical knowledge just using google and YouTube to get me by.
Cheers

Registered
Hi guys, I've just come across this thread and this is pretty much the build I started last year. However since the prices of ep3s have gone up finding a doner car has been difficult as I'm not willing to pay 5k to break into bits. However I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day I get a doner car as I'm going looking at an Insurance write off with side and rear end damage. This is perfect as I just need all the gubbins from the front. Hopefully the project will be back up and running as my plan is to get the k20 swap in and get it all up and running and then have a full engine build with turbo conversion aiming for between 500 and 600 bhp for a track and drag weapon. Having sold my gtr in November I've seriously missed the power and I can't wait to get this all done. Any pointers along the way will be great as I've started this all myself with no mechanical knowledge just using google and YouTube to get me by.
Cheers
How are you getting along with this project? I'm pretty interested in doing something similar myself.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts