MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Currently own an R56 S MY13. Had it since Novmeber and is bog standard.

Had one of the early R56S in 2007 as a company car which I managed to blow up.

Since then I've mainly had a motorbikes but a succession if kids put the kybosh on that.

Plans for the car - where do I start. If I keep it long enough then the usual coilovers, stage 2 intecooler cat back etc etc

·
Premium Member
3,991 Posts
funny how kids mean the bikes stop....

7 years for me before I came to my senses just a few months before I divorced the cunt.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Me too, collar bone & 5 ribs..... Not that I am trying to "black cat" you, as I know CoB has me well beat there. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Im not allowed anything on 2 wheels excluding a pedal bike (excludes even electric pedal bike!).
Strangely Im allowed a quad which is infinitely more dangerous.
Have to be one of these then

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Does highsiding my Ducati 916 and causing 4 smashed vertebrae count? Partial paralysis ensued and was corrected with surgery.
Do I win a prize?

Currently looking for a supermoto if anyone has an Aprilia SXV or Husky SMR for sale....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does highsiding my Ducati 916 and causing 4 smashed vertebrae count? Partial paralysis ensued and was corrected with surgery.
Do I win a prize?

Currently looking for a supermoto if anyone has an Aprilia SXV or Husky SMR for sale....
I've come from KTMs. Supermoto wise I had a 450SMR/690SMC/ 950SM and a 500EXC. Also had a 990 Adventure as last bike.

Crashed the 950SM and used up 8 of my 9 lives !!!

You cannot beat a properly set up SM on the road. You can barrel into corners/ ride everywhere full throttle and squeeze in any gap.

Might sell the mini now!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
View attachment 97848

450SMR (right) and 500EXC.

Also has a 990 Superduke for a while
Not fair.......muchos jealous.

SXV550 or SMR511 on the cards. Just got to find a decent one.

I still have my 916 though. It only sustained panel damage and a broken clip on. It’s now worth more than all my cars. It’s the 97 SP model with 7k miles, current values anywhere from £14 to £16k. It’s done 300 miles in 6 years - 50 mile round trip to the mot station.

Apologies for hijacking the thread

1 - 10 of 10 Posts