MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I’m based in south texas and I’m getting ready to spend some money on a tune. My goal is to push somewhere around 300hp with my fully built motor dominator cam 550cc injectors 17%or 19% pulley(I’m about to upgrade my 15% and still deciding) and a 2% overdrive pulley but I don’t know how I should get it tuned. This is my project car that I’ve built myself so I’m willing to tune it myself with some guidance but I’m also willing to pay someone like Jan to tune it for me so I’m just looking for some suggestions on who’s tuned themselves and who’s payed someone else

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What other mods you doing? With those listed above youre going to be a long way off 300hp.
I plan on doing a rmw big valve head and a sprintex supercharger upgrade with an appropriate pulley but that’s not for a while

·
Registered
795 Posts
Be careful, else you will ruin your engine and be back to square one.

These cars aren't the heaviest so most people find that 250BHP is a good fun amount.

Also, get your chassis sorted so you make the most of handling. Again, being an older car the bushes probably need renewing and so do the shocks and springs. As many smiles per mile there as with power.

Finally. Faster cars need better brakes...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts