MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my R50 side skirts to either S skirts or Aero skirts. (If Aero skirts, my car is Pure Silver so that would be great, I would however consider other colours to get sprayed if the price was good enough).

Also on the lookout for a front aero bumper, again preferably Pure Silver but if cheap enough, any colour so I can get it sprayed.

Possibly looking at an S rear bumper too, I'd fit the bottom section from my R50 bumper to fit with my exhaust. Would condiser R50 Aero rear bumper.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
From your profile picture it looks like you have a facelift-R50. Only the pre-facelift-trim will fit a Cooper-S-rear-bumper.

Reactions: OllyW

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello mate I have 2 brand new delivery miles s skirts. Also have a front bumper in pure silver (cooper s) and will have a cooper s rear bumper available in a few days. Again that's in pure silver.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello mate I have 2 brand new delivery miles s skirts. Also have a front bumper in pure silver (cooper s) and will have a cooper s rear bumper available in a few days. Again that's in pure silver.
I'd be interested in the skirts and rear bumper. I'll PM you mate.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got R53 skirts on the way thanks to Strobe.

Still looking for Aero front bumper and Aero/R53 S rear bumper. Also need a rear wiper arm, anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts