MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son’s car is for sale…

The title says it all, the advert on eBay says very little
it’ s a 2002, he has had it a few years, runs/drives/clean underneath, (scabby from behind) more than 100k on the clock and at least 6 months mot from memory….
I have taken very little interest in it as he is 23 and so knows everything already.

The knob in question has brought an older Scooby on a whim, with a bank loan, when he should be saving to leave home, or at the very least have sold the mini 1st, So needs all the money he can get for it.

So if anyone is after a project car please call him….
or if you wish to adopt an adult “child” lodger please call me.

·
Premium Member
2006 cooper S 221bhp
863 Posts
Blimey, I thought my 17yr old was bad mooching off me!

he’s learning to drive at the no so I know what’s going to happen when he passes his test……”Dad, can you put me on the insurance”

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
I have taken very little interest in it as he is 23 and so knows everything already.

The knob in question has brought an older Scooby on a whim, with a bank loan, when he should be saving to leave home.

or if you wish to adopt an adult “child” lodger please call me.

Best post ever 🤣

·
Registered
136 Posts
Blimey, I thought my 17yr old was bad mooching off me!

he’s learning to drive at the no so I know what’s going to happen when he passes his test……”Dad, can you put me on the insurance”
Hi.
When he's ready if you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts