MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Have the new GP and everything from the R53 that is left is now at 1320 for sale - see below for current list. If you want something and want to make a serious offer please pm me.

I would like PayPal please and you either need to pick up at 1320 or agree postage with them.

1 K&N/ Mini Mania Air Filter for JCW Air Box - NME4517: Has all fittings to attach into standard airbox. Boxed - only used for 500 miles as a test - almost new. Cost approx 130 USD plus taxes and shipping from them (this is not the cheaper blue one that will fall off). See link:
MINI Cooper - Mini Cooper Parts and Mini Cooper Acessories - Mini Mania
Reduced to: 20GBP.
Postage: At 1320 for pick up

2 Subaru Imprezza intercooler water spray kit - graham goode: Comes with water tank, auto/ manual switches, pressure switch (adjustable). relay, loom, water pump, instructions, few pipes (unstarted project to cool top mount!) and 2 water spray jets that fit into the inlet scoop molding.
Reduced to: 50 GBP

3 Belt Removal Tool (TST BMW 118410/ 118470): Used about 3-4 times. Like new.
Reduced to: 20GBP

Pictures are here:

Flickr: macas2k's Photostream

I will be open to offers that are followed up by prompt payment - I will try to check my pm`s daily. Also, all costs exclude shipping - you will need to talk to 1320 if you want anything shipped.

Cheers,

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chargecooler now sold - few parts left - make me an offer on combined items and I will drop off at 1320.
Cheers

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
Leaving early tomorrow - last chance on few remaining items that I bring them over to the UK.
Let me know any offers. Too late to pack/ wrap stuff. Will leave at 1320 if remaining stuff gets bought/ reasonable offers.
Cheers,

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
R53: GRS Intercooler, Water Spray Kit and Special Tools/ Bentley Manual

All stuff is now at 1320 marked up or posted where you asked for postage.
Few items remaining are at 1320. They have the prices.
Cheers

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R53: GRS Intercooler, Water Spray Kit and Special Tools/ Bentley Manual

I will update with what is left when I have a few moments plus new prices for stuff left at 1320.
Will be starting a GP audio upgrade next.
Cheers,

·
Registered
192 Posts
All my parts turned up today, it was like Christmas. Many thanks for a great service and some fantastic items.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Have you still got the belt tool?? I know in the first post you said to contact 1320 for postage but would you arrange postage with them if I dropped money straight in your PayPal for it?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK,
Have now pulled out the Alpine Upgrade :lol: Stereo (dont do it if you get a GP2 - its rubbish.
Have now gone for a JL/ Merel setup and its now sounding great. Anyway, have to do something whilst the car is running in.
Cheers,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts