MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

I know these types of posts aren't always popular but here goes;
I have a genuine JCW full airbox complete with all parts including flap, pierburg valve, canister etc. I just don't have the two wire loom. I also have the firewall plastic piece with the second oval shaped hole.

Sadly I might have to sell my 86k 05 R53 despite treating it like a child over the last 5 years. And if I do I'll probably be selling this separately as it's only mod on the car. But I have zero idea of what it's worth. I know I paid a couple hundred for the box and then whatever for the ITG filter and the firewall piece. I also have a brand new K&N cotton filter for it too.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could give me an idea of what it's worth, as I'm two minds whether to hang on to it in case I manage to wrangle another Late R53 when my health's better.

Thank you very much,

Helen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Not sure what they're worth at the moment, but the prices only keep going up.

If you don't need the money it won't hurt holding onto it in case you do get another. And if you don't it will sell extremely quickly anyway.

Probably give you a greater return than interest on the money in the bank...

·
Premium Member
5,604 Posts
can't see the module, or the solenoid, vac pipe/s etc in those pics so without them it's not complete and to those who know that it isn't worth a lot (imo).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can't see the module, or the solenoid, vac pipe/s etc in those pics so without them it's not complete and to those who know that it isn't worth a lot (imo).
They're in the bag. Although I would've thought most people aren't buying them for part time noise? The gubbins just make one if the two foaps open up at a certain rev don't they?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not sure what they're worth at the moment, but the prices only keep going up.

If you don't need the money it won't hurt holding onto it in case you do get another. And if you don't it will sell extremely quickly anyway.

Probably give you a greater return than interest on the money in the bank...
Oh cool, thanks Fro-dizzle 😊😊

1 - 6 of 6 Posts