MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mine were all solid when I changed them. I managed to source a delivery mile set of arms, shafts and tappets from a jcw conversation back in the day. The caps are fluorescent yellow when new and turn browny orange after awhile and get brittle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine were all solid when I changed them. I managed to source a delivery mile set of arms, shafts and tappets from a jcw conversation back in the day. The caps are fluorescent yellow when new and turn browny orange after awhile and get brittle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. Just took my rockershaft off to find three of the camps broken. Any idea where you can get them from. .?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi. Just took my rockershaft off to find three of the camps broken. Any idea where you can get them from. .?
Pretty much nowhere unfortunately unless you buy Chrysler tappets for the tritec engine, I saw some on eBay but not cheap

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I just about figured it out. BMW dealer wants £40 per rocker . So that's not cheap to do them all. Probably go to the bay and hope a 2nd hand set are better than mine. Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts