MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Probably NLA.... They were made by TWR though....

£62 on brakeparts... (Not TWR, but probably a refurbished one)

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Yep, I meant TRW, but I had to go check, so thanks is for that...

ETA, I even confused myself as I thought I'd put TRW to start with...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the caliper is made by ATE it has the BMW logo on it, just the standard caliper fitted to the r53s.

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,386 Posts
I've got a full oem front end set removed at 20k (approximately cannot remember exactly) for bbk fitted by GTT
You can have the lot for £45 + cost of which ever postage you require/arrange your own

So from R53 05 face lift, 2 discs/calipers with pads (these might be contaminated so ignore them)

Will send pictures prior to collection/payment if seriously interested otherwise not worth my time to dig them out just to post a picture here, son has a r53 so they can sit in the garage till needed

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got a full oem front end set removed at 20k (approximately cannot remember exactly) for bbk fitted by GTT
You can have the lot for £45 + cost of which ever postage you require/arrange your own

So from R53 05 face lift, 2 discs/calipers with pads (these might be contaminated so ignore them)

Will send pictures prior to collection/payment if seriously interested otherwise not worth my time to dig them out just to post a picture here, son has a r53 so they can sit in the garage till needed
That sounds good Alski, if you can sort postage and let me know the total price I’ll pm you the delivery address, don’t worry about the discs and pads just the calipers will be fine.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That sounds good Alski, as long as they are the ATE ones with BMW logo, don’t worry about the discs and pads I don’t need them just the calipers will be fine, if you can sort postage and let me know the total I’ll give you the delivery address by pm and sort payment.

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,386 Posts

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts