MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After taking my car to Rockingham raceway on Sunday I found my R53 is built too much for the street and needs an intercooler desperately for it to work to it's full potential reliably.
Therefore I'm looking for an Airtec or GP top mount intercooler to replace my miserable stock intercooler.
Message me or comment below if you have one available or know someone who does have one available.

Thanks for taking your time to read.

Dom & Stella

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I'm gonna get an airtec as it's the best value for money. Yea the GP is the top of the class but unless it's going cheap it's not worth it. Right, now I need to get hold of one. Suggestions where?

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
GRS > others.

The GP one does recover a touch quicker but its as near as makes no difference. That and its now three times the cost of a GRS which only an idiot would pay. GRS isn't much more than an Airtec and your supporting a vendor who has supported the MINI scene since 2002.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've got a lot of cash at the moment so ideally would want to do a cash trade. All I know is I want an aluminium one, not a black one. I'll probably end up ordering it tonight :L

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
Why not just drive up to Lohen as they take cash for goods and services, and usually have GRS in stock.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts