MiniTorque.com banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Very nice! I dont know how your build has slipped under my radar
Thanks!

I don’t know why you didn’t saw it. Maybe because I don’t put often updates? I’m not from the UK but from Holland. But as here are many international MINI lovers I post also here to share the findings and the result. Hope other MINI drivers can find some inspiration as I did also on the international fora. I know people like more Instagram or Facebook and the fora are not used that often but a building topic of a car you can’t follow better than a forum in my optic.

The pistons was a lucky story. I told my engineer to order the 1:10 and something went wrong in the order and they supplied 1:10.5. This is stock GP2/JCW.
So we needed to send them back. Oooh you want lower compression than we can supply something special.... and they offered the wiseco special Coated 1:9.3. This will give the tuner more space a higher RPM.

I saw the turbo we are going to install gave on a stock engine 310bhp.... so really curious what it will bring to my car...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I see I was forgot to mention: We needed to upgrade the bottom section as well... already 0,4mm oval.. So Darton sleeves was the solution...

61 - 62 of 62 Posts