MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks guys. I had some plans to come over the Goodwood this Friday but the friends who should join couldn’t make it. But definitely I will come over some time!

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,629 Posts
When I looked back the above video I saw there was some RPM space to hit 100km/h in 2nd gear...

It's improving....

Stock as in not yet mapped, or did I miss a stage ?

Any chance of 0-160kph :tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Software is still stock... I'm waiting till the guys from Manic come over to Beek Autoracing in Holland as I want a custom file from them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I forgot to make the topic here as well. So this is the modding since February 2017.

Now waiting till it’s back with the OS Giken stuff installed incl the M7 Ram Air Intake.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Small update
The famous N18 fix is done.

OS Giken superlock diff

OS Giken clutch.

The hard part of this because the clutch is double plated you need to have a special clutch alignment tool to have the 2 plates perfect inline before you install them

As you see this is not easy. As OS Giken has not such a tool for the R56! How bad for the price for this clutch! So after an evening spending on google I found a topic on NAM: https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/drivetrain-cooper-s/308321-os-giken-twin-disc-clutch-review.html

As you see I replied on the topic which clutch alignment tool he used for the R56. http://www.clutchtools.com/index.php?productID=42778

Good credits to the importer of OS Giken in Holland who ordered the tool for me.
So hope we can go further the weekend with building in the clutch.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Great build, you have certainly improved what was already a quality car! Im honestly shocked with your stock 0-60times, that is dam fast!

I feel an R56 GP2 may need to be on the cards soon! ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Great build, you have certainly improved what was already a quality car! ��
Thanks for the compliment... I really like to look for parts to improve the car. Big advantage is my wife is it not using as a Daily so I can do whatever I want.

Im honestly shocked with your stock 0-60times, that is dam fast! ��
I was also quite surprised. 6.3 sec is the time according to the book. And the tires I used were the Michelin SuperSport so not even the Kumho or Yokohama.... with the 5.7sec I even had a little tracking issue....

I feel an R56 GP2 may need to be on the cards soon! ��
There is a very nice one for sale in the UK for 16.000 pounds... I have the Christian his FB contacts if you are interested.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts