MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a search, not haven't really found anything.

I'm looking to order GP2 rear diffuser, but would be using it with the standard S lower trim. I've found photos of them on an R53 with GP1 trim, but not stock trim. The only ones with stock trim have Challenge diffusers, so yeah any photos to make sure I defo want to order it as I can't afford to buy GP1 trim as well!

Cheers

·
Bugger
25,319 Posts
You can fit anything given the right amount of cutting / welding / bashing with a large hammer...

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
I can't imagine it would look massively different with the stock trim than it does with the GP1 trim - the installation would be exactly the same.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't imagine it would look massively different with the stock trim than it does with the GP1 trim - the installation would be exactly the same.
True haha! Just wanted to see it as the GP1 trim looks good as it's pretty much level with the diffuser and looks like it's suppose to be there, but with the stock trim I think it may look a bit funny as it doesn't have the nice shape the GP1 trim does

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you fit the r56 bumper to a r53 and fit the diffuser going down that route?
Yeah I think there's a black mini on here with an R56 rear bumper, but I'm just a bit bored of my rear at the mo hence diffuser as I don't really want to go down R56 bumper route

·
Bugger
25,319 Posts
Yeah I think there's a black mini on here with an R56 rear bumper, but I'm just a bit bored of my rear at the mo hence diffuser as I don't really want to go down R56 bumper route
Yep and it took Scott a lot of work to make it fit, he basically grafted the bottom of an R56 bumper onto the top of an R53 one.

Reactions: jammyR50

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Orranje, I can't justify buying GP trim then cutting it up for the diffuser! Haha! But depending on price I might still be interested in the GP1 trim so I always have it just incase I change my mind. PM incoming

Olly, I love your mini, so aggressive. Wish you were keeping the GP front and skirts on :(

·
Resident Gobshite
4,147 Posts
I've had a search, not haven't really found anything.

I'm looking to order GP2 rear diffuser, but would be using it with the standard S lower trim. I've found photos of them on an R53 with GP1 trim, but not stock trim. The only ones with stock trim have Challenge diffusers, so yeah any photos to make sure I defo want to order it as I can't afford to buy GP1 trim as well!

Cheers

You’re welcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the reply, the diffusers that i see that look close to these look like they are for the R56, also looking at Ollys, his has more flare and sticks out more making it look much more aggressive but i cant find these online for the R53 only the TAU diffuser but its mega money for that and its as aggressive as i would like.

ill have to have a dig around in the archives to see if there is any pics of fitment to the R53

1 - 20 of 34 Posts