1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
stuff for sale, all excluding p & p, in banbury if you wish to collect

stoptech front ss brake lines, new in bag for face lift r53
StopTech : Stainless Steel Brake Lines ....... sold

open to offers on following bits, mainly posting for intrest at this stage.....

facelift rear lights [still on car]

one set led ultra lights

sparco milano 2 in black leather [ one only ] £400.00
oem mini radio/cassett sold

Attachments

·
Bugger
25,425 Posts
interested in clucth masters

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alski - what year do your Goodridge say on the box?? I got the wrong ones for my car and have been trying to sell them - could do with yours for £35 if they're the right year!!
think i got stuffed by same ebayer as you mate :thumbdown:
thomas tells me their the wrong uns i am summer 05 build

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
think i got stuffed by same ebayer as you mate :thumbdown:
thomas tells me their the wrong uns i am summer 05 build
What was the eBay user??

Well what do yours say on the box? Mine say Pre 09/03 (which isn't really a distinct date, nothing to do with facelifts etc) - what date do you have?? If '02/04' would be covered then hook me up :thumbup1:

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You getting rid of the MINI Alski???

What colour is the KMT?
silver, also got a black one spare [not selling ], and my original 17% is still going strong

no the mini is staying, just need to rationalise the alski spares dept, :tongue_smilie:
can hardly get car in garage and 1320 have a list as long as my arm of other bits ready to fit to the car

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
silver, also got a black one spare [not selling ], and my original 17% is still going strong

no the mini is staying, just need to rationalise the alski spares dept, :tongue_smilie:
can hardly get car in garage and 1320 have a list as long as my arm of other bits ready to fit to the car

Good news it's staying, thought you were getting rid as you are selling bits off the car too!

Will look into the KMT and get back to you then as I'm interested in doing the pulley now I have a GP IC fitted but need to probably get a health check first as my car is sounding a little dodgy around the pulley area and having just read another thread I think it could be my crank pulley - but I'm no expert so I'm going to have to pay one :thumbdown:

·
In the name of Fun
5,985 Posts
Tim - can I have the KMT if you're waiting for a Health Check first? 1320 have a stock of them so you'll not go short and Fisher is plugging the black ones now to look OEM but I want silver . ?

Al- we could sort out the Dimple money plus some with KMT if ok with you .

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Tim - can I have the KMT if you're waiting for a Health Check first? 1320 have a stock of them so you'll not go short and Fisher is plugging the black ones now to look OEM but I want silver . ? .
Go for it Nige; I was undecided so if you buy it then the temptation is removed :wink:

·
In the name of Fun
5,985 Posts
Cheers Tim - definitely get one from 1320 though mate - you'll not regret it !

1 - 20 of 49 Posts