MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know how I can find out when the eclipse grey colour started? Mines a 2010 but want to know if it was available earlier...

Cheers

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, boring paint post number 2...

Looking to add an aftermarket roof spoiler and need to change my R56s spoiler for a cooper or one version so the new can fit. Ideally I'd get one colour matched to save spraying - does anyone know if the solid black roof is the same across the models?

Cheers...

·
Premium Member
2006 cooper S 221bhp
708 Posts
Sorry, boring paint post number 2...

Looking to add an aftermarket roof spoiler and need to change my R56s spoiler for a cooper or one version so the new can fit. Ideally I'd get one colour matched to save spraying - does anyone know if the solid black roof is the same across the models?

Cheers...
I’ve just taken a black Cooper/one spoiler off sale on eBay after I swapped to a Cooper S one, I’ve only taken it off as I may put a G-Wing on the car at some point so need the smaller spoiler but if I change my mind I’ll put it up in the classifieds here

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’ve just taken a black Cooper/one spoiler off sale on eBay after I swapped to a Cooper S one, I’ve only taken it off as I may put a G-Wing on the car at some point so need the smaller spoiler but if I change my mind I’ll put it up in the classifieds here
I've just messaged someone on eBay about one. Err-ing towards the RSI C6 from Lohen myself but still to decide 100%. Exterior needs a little something extra and think that makes a big difference...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts