MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this current financial climate time is money, and who has time to f*** around with setting up camber?? “NOT I”
I here you calling, then carry on reading my friends…

STEP 1: Find a large open area that looks like it has no obstructions. (For example your local MacDonald’s at night)

STEP 2: Enter said area “f***ing gunning it” with tyres squealing to gain the attention of onlookers to show off your Mini and newly learnt trick (Protip: do a lap of said area for maximum attention)

STEP 3: Drive your Mini through the open area, 30mph+ can work depending on the amount of camber you wish to have, but I find 60mph+ works best.

STEP 4: Experience a “shitting your pants it was that loud even from the jet petrol station down the round” bang, as you realise the large open area does in fact have a curbed pedestrian island in the middle. (Protip: Don’t worry the louder the bang the awesomer the camber)

STEP 5: Enjoy the adrenaline rush produced from your car being launched into the air.

STEP 6: Bring your Mini to a halt, step out, and admire the sick MINITORQUE approved camber.

Plus points

-Quick and easy takes but a few thought less seconds.

-You will be talk of the “MacDonalds crew” for years to come.

-You can now save money on MT stickers for your car, as you will stick out from the crowd as an MT member with the unique “I cambered my car by driving into a curbed pedestrian crossing island at 60mph+ in MacDonalds car park in front of a load of people” marks.

Will post pics tommorow..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was planing on taking the pics tonight but it was already dark by the time i was home from work :/ :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Let me get this right...You was racing around a McDs car park? To make yourself fail even more you missed a curbed Islas and fucked up your car?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
unfortunately i am a working man, which makes it all the more embarrassing..... although i think the emergency small replacement tire really just sets of the look of the mini.. the yellow 40 sticker and the dark rusty hues of the alloy just add that little extra something to the orange mini with gloss black roof.... a Je ne sais quoi as some would say

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
in a round about way yes, on a more positive out look its a good advert for the build quality of the mini, could written the car off and ripped the two front wheels off.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
WTF is going on here atm? It's become some kind of confessional. First we have 'I look at sex toys online', and now 'I drive like a cunt'.

Some things are best kept to yourself...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WTF is going on here atm? It's become some kind of confessional. First we have 'I look at sex toys online', and now 'I drive like a cunt'.

Some things are best kept to yourself...
to be fair i thought that driving like a twat was a given here and didnt require a confession ??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts