MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
Guys cut the shit and let Nick talk about his project, these arguments were so 2009, let's leave them there, everyone knows who likes what and who doesn't so let's leave it at that otherwise we will never hear about new stuff coming through.

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts

·
Mini Fanatic
143 Posts
Cut the nonsense bickering here, this project sounds interesting and I for one would like to see how it goes without all the BS

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
Might want to post the same thing in here Ben so alls fair and square :lol:
http://www.minitorque.com/forum/f640/abf-mini-gone-wide-15600/index6.html

Jan takes a wee on other threads so he had it coming :lol:
From that thread...

These threads are really getting boring... Someone posts a thread about a competitor and in jumps Jan... Let's have less of this mines bigger than yours rubbish...
It's like i've gone back in time, did someone resurrect an old thread? Guys seriously give it a rest, we've been down this road many times before and gets us nowhere.
Already been said.... twice! This wasn't Jan's thread, it was Nicks and even though Nick has wound me up numerous times in the past, his project deserves to be heard so let's let it.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
I asked a simple question: What time did it run?

then Webster proceeded to lie, got caught and the BS ensued........
revisionist history again.........sigh
I didnt read Pauls that way... but JAN, what is up with this?? Please Help us UNDERSTAND??

Thanks..

Just to name a few? Those are the only FEW that you can name... ever... and i see those claims all the time on the forums. So what "Track Record" does the RMW MINI hold now? Let's check this out:
1. Track records? Which one is this, the SOW record? I seem to remember how the SOW "record" has long been shattered by the ABF R56 JCW. Jan claims the Buttonwillow record of 2:00 previously held by Bob Scheer was a piece of cake to beat, but then his 2.0 overheated during the EuroTuner challenge and ran a 2:09 (something like that)?!?!

2. NASA Championship: Isn't this in Ian's car? Isn't this in a 'limited' field as well?

3. Grand AM victories: hmm, i think RSR podium on the 3rd spot during Jan's entire time on the team. But after Jan's departure, the RSR finished 1st Place in the last two races of the season... LOL.. Maybe they should have gotten rid of Jan sooner
The ABF MINIs have set time records on all the tracks here on the West Coast Tracks, can you tell me what the RMW MINIs ran on these tracks? It's all about the time... so what are they? The lack of competition is a lame excuse b/c no matter how many competitors you have in a specific class, it doesn't affect the time attack format. Having less competitors actually works in your favor b/c you have the entire track to yourself. So the common excuse of how the MINI is a momentum car and there won't be any instance of 'cock blocking' happening is no longer valid... LOL

All these claims of how you make powerful performance parts, but have no track records on your own car to prove them.

Nick.. keep us posted... cool??

Just me..................................................

·
Registered
918 Posts
You know what they say about arguing on the internet...

You guys are all grown men, I don't think there's really a need for the constant pissing contest on every thread between the same people, especially when it's spilling into threads that would otherwise be quite interesting.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
I didnt read Pauls that way... but JAN, what is up with this?? Please Help us UNDERSTAND??

Thanks..

Just to name a few? Those are the only FEW that you can name... ever... and i see those claims all the time on the forums. So what "Track Record" does the RMW MINI hold now? Let's check this out:
1. Track records? Which one is this, the SOW record? I seem to remember how the SOW "record" has long been shattered by the ABF R56 JCW. Jan claims the Buttonwillow record of 2:00 previously held by Bob Scheer was a piece of cake to beat, but then his 2.0 overheated during the EuroTuner challenge and ran a 2:09 (something like that)?!?!

2. NASA Championship: Isn't this in Ian's car? Isn't this in a 'limited' field as well?

3. Grand AM victories: hmm, i think RSR podium on the 3rd spot during Jan's entire time on the team. But after Jan's departure, the RSR finished 1st Place in the last two races of the season... LOL.. Maybe they should have gotten rid of Jan sooner
The ABF MINIs have set time records on all the tracks here on the West Coast Tracks, can you tell me what the RMW MINIs ran on these tracks? It's all about the time... so what are they? The lack of competition is a lame excuse b/c no matter how many competitors you have in a specific class, it doesn't affect the time attack format. Having less competitors actually works in your favor b/c you have the entire track to yourself. So the common excuse of how the MINI is a momentum car and there won't be any instance of 'cock blocking' happening is no longer valid... LOL

All these claims of how you make powerful performance parts, but have no track records on your own car to prove them.

personally, all kidding aside, I'm not surprised that you can't figure this out.........

1. track records : Sebring, Homestead, Road Atlanta, Miller to name a few
2. Ian beat all comers all over NUMEROUS tracks and entrants, way more than anything Redline could ever put together
not to mention 5 other podiums in NASA from former customers of your boys........
3. How quickly you forget the cars were setting poles and were NOT finishing because of crank pulley's etc.
Notice the wins in GS with the Porsche which I tuned. THE ONLY 6cyl to WIN in Grand AM and place.
That same Grand Am Bosch tuned Mini that WON in Grand AM failed to beat a stock ecu tuned by me with all of MY parts on it at Nationals.............care to explain that one? Don't bother...........only morons will continue to argue against facts.
Comparing ABFs pro drivers to my 6 track events is quite comical......put Hubie in the car or Jason and let's see what they run compared to my times........... Or are you afraid?

Thumper.........be prepared to come to Sebring...........

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
You know what they say about arguing on the internet...

You guys are all grown men, I don't think there's really a need for the constant pissing contest on every thread between the same people, especially when it's spilling into threads that would otherwise be quite interesting.
agreed..........let's see if they keep posting non-sense

·
PowerRanger Reborn
1,240 Posts
You missed the joke by a country fecking mile Jan, wide slicks.... too much grip..... too much for the gearbox etc... see where thats going? :lol:
JAN......::getcoat::

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Vlmiq

F

·
0 Posts

Thanks..

Are you talking about this guy ? I thought you needed a current business licence to actually be in business ?

Entity Number Date Filed Status Entity Name Agent for Service of Process
C2938187 12/21/2006 SUSPENDED REVOLUTION MINI WORKS, INC. JAN BRUEGGEMANN

·
Chop it
3,791 Posts
So what is the plan here then? the topic says this is a project but it just looks like a half finished plenum or am I missing something? Maybe the project is the plenum? Are you running trumpets too? what car is it for? I did see something about a one or cooper...

Interested to see what your doing, shame your not doing the plenum yourself but its always good to see something different

·
burble.. burble pop! pop!
442 Posts
isnt the point of having a throttle body set to have a throttle body on each trumpet? the diagram only has one? (im no engine wiz kid! please put me straight! i need to learn this shit) if you just have one throttle body isnt it just like having a glorified induction manifold? im clueless btw..

21 - 40 of 148 Posts