MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 596 Posts

·
rocking yards of wheelgap
356 Posts
FullonMINI have regular meets in that general area and there is talk of another Yorkshire Dales based run in late November, plenty to be getting on with.

·
Farmer boy!
3,846 Posts
Fullonminis do have quite a few meets, would be nice to organise a few around teesside though. I would be tempted to say we hook up and gatecrash a few of vagcarsnortheasts meets. Im a good mate of matty the lad what set it up, been to a few on my own/with my mates but would be nice to get some more minis there

Irrc fom do a meet at the metro center ever second wednesday ( ithink) of the month

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
We definitely need to get things moving for us in the North.
The North Yorks Moors run needs to go ahead!

Likewise, if you want to go really north-east then we should hammer up the coast from Amble to the Farnes or something!
Epic photo location and I have the new camera I want to start using more :D

·
Farmer boy!
3,846 Posts
The guys at vagcars are planning a run from guisbrough through helmsley and back over blakey soon, i'll put it forward and ask if a congregation of minis would be welcome.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Is this all far from hull? I'll be at uni there from september so if its not ridiculously far away i'll be up for it

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive put a message on their boards.
Vag cars north east

I'm fairly sure they wont mind.
It would be saturday 7th sep at 6:00 if we are to go.
Meeting point the cross keys at guisbrough on the duel carriage way on the a174
Turns out I get back around 4pm on the Saturday so I would be up for this! Need to get a lot of MINIs there though rather than looking like a few losers gatecrashed the party.

·
Go Go Gadget Mini
1,623 Posts
You missed a good run last night olly upto hartside. Was epic. Possibly the best hoon in the car i have had all year! Roads were empty and there was a great mix of Mini's, s couple of Focus rs, megane turbo, a 3.2ltr A3 quatro thst sounded incredible too.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time we've done an evening run and its gaining good popularity. Will be doing it again next month. We will organise most of it on FOM so get on it :lol:

1 - 20 of 596 Posts