MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi sorry, I didn't know where to put this. I'm trying to buy some parts from newministuff.com and I had a couple of questions. I've sent them two emails and tried phoning them as well. No response.

Anyone know if they have shut down or am I just missing them?

I want to get a couple of bits for a double din conversion and their stuff seemed to be the best for my needs.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Your awesome double din guide is most helpful. Particularly the dials!

I tried facebook and twitter to see if they had posted recently, but nothing since 2018 on either of those. I couldn't find them on instagram.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post up your questions here, I may be able to help
Thanks again. I was double checking which loom I should get as there are a ton to go for. I have the steering wheel controls which I want to retain so I was going to go for the MFSW loom with the service mode harness for safety
https://newministuff.com/stereo-iso-lead-2nd-gen-1707-p.asp

I was also asking for some better pics of the double din facia as their website shows such small pictures.

Even if you all could guide me on the right things to buy, I'm very reluctant to order anything until there are signs of life from the company.

That formby car electrical has a different number so I will give that a try on monday when they are back open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts