MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
R53 GP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

So i've been a big mini fan for years, used to be classics but am now looking to move across to hopefully a R53, havent decided yet whether to go for JCW.

Have been browsing this forum for a while and love the work most of you have done.

I have a few questions, or mainly opinions which I know are strong on here, which is good.

So first thing i'm looking to do when i get one is get some coils for it :thumbup: and also hopefully some Rota Blitz, but can't decide between the hyper silver or gunmetal for either a Black II or a DS mini. Whats your thoughts? Could someone possibly photoshop?

Can't wait to get an R53, and hopefully all sorted by MITP as its a 5min drive from where I live.

Also if anyones interested in classics, or you know of someone my classic mini will be for sale shortly.

578925_10151144170875856_1609584074_n.jpg

:cools:

·
Registered
R53 GP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, am looking for £3500-£4000 as its had a lot of work done and is currently have a fully restored engine put in.

·
Registered
R53 GP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone, I believe I may have seen you leccy blue this morning driving through olney, nice looking car.
So my question is, if I get a DS r53 would it look better with silver rota blitz or gun metal? And same with a Black II, what colour rota blitz would look better?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts