MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals,

Newbie here, just picked a Mini Cooper S R53 in Dark Silver and thought I would join the forum to broaden my Mini knowledge and get to know some fellow Mini owners.

The car is a pre-facelift but in really good condition for the age and has just 1 keeper; a woman (and her husband) who looked after it for the past 17 and a half years. In fact the car has never failed an MOT which is a true testament to their ownership!

Anywho I was wondering whether the forum sold any Mini binders/folders to collate service history? I know some other forums (of other marques) sell these and I fancy one for the Mini.

If not does anyone know of where I can find a Mini embossed folder?

Cheers

Bob

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
694 Posts
Nice looking Mini. I like aero skirts with standard bumpers.

Worth trawling eBay for someone who breaks minis. They have have a stash of handbooks and their folders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nigel

Cheers for the comment. I noticed the side skirts looked sporty but did not know they were aero skirts so thanks for highlighting this.

I have all the handbooks, owners manuals etc. Sorry if I wasn’t clear but what I’m after is a Mini embossed binder/folder. M3Cutters do one for their forum members, see pics below:

Rectangle Publication Packaging and labeling Font Box

Publication Wood Book Gadget Font

Gas Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Font Vehicle

Hood Aircraft Automotive design Automotive lighting Vehicle

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
694 Posts
The breakers may also have the silver mini wallet that said books fit into.

Mine came with everything in the wallet except the user manual.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got the silver Mini wallet etc

I'm more after a folder to put all the receipts from the service history in...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts