MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just got myself a 2007 cooper s and very happy with it so far! I am a regular over on Crx UK and i will be lurking here while finding out everything I can about these cars (apologies in advance for noob questions). I plan to keep it fairly standard for now but no doubt the bug will catch and I'll be fitting coilovers and new turbo before I know it!

Anyway, Here is a picture of my r56

And these were my crx's (only have the closest one now)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome, I remember you from crx uk!

I had a white vt about 4 years ago!

Id have thought you would have gone for r53 though!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Welcome to MT.

Also from Sussex, Eastbourne to be exact ...we've almost got enough members to arrange a Sussex meet based on this thread!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would be up for that some time! I know I have seen a few around the last few weeks! I saw a nice r53 at a pub near at Birling gap the other day! can we get hold of the minitorque stickers btw?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seems there are definitely enough for a meet! When the weather is nicer I would be up for some grub and a hoon!

I also saw a very nice blond who let me cross the road in a black 13 plate jcw in rottingdean today!

Id have thought you would have gone for r53 though!
Is this going to start a similar thing to the d vs b thing or is it just common knowledge? I still have my crx for the raw driving thrill and the mini is for now my sensible daily drive:laugh:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
It seems there are definitely enough for a meet! When the weather is nicer I would be up for some grub and a hoon!

I also saw a very nice blond who let me cross the road in a black 13 plate jcw in rottingdean today!
Are you around rottingdean much? I'm from there so might see you around when i'm back from uni

1 - 12 of 12 Posts