MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I plan to get 600whp on my r53 with stock Internals and two ebay electric superchargers to give me 97psi of boost I think I need to buy one of these spoilers to help keep me on the road. I've got the traction covered by fitting some super sticky Chaoyang Tires which stick like shit to a blanket and only £33 each off ebay, next thing to get is a dump valve so all my mates will be amazed at how quick it sounds.
s-l500.jpg

·
Premium Member
2006 cooper S 195bhp (so far!)
541 Posts
As I plan to get 600whp on my r53 with stock Internals and two ebay electric superchargers to give me 97psi of boost I think I need to buy one of these spoilers to help keep me on the road.
ironically it didn’t work too well
(not my pic, taken from newspaper website)

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,685 Posts
I remember when this all came out. Ironic, that big wing and the cars trajectory

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I remember when this all came out. Ironic, that big wing and the cars trajectory

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Crash my Mini and fly away
I believe I Swore
I see me trying to open that door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dude, no disrespect, you're talking crap...91psi my arse.
Two electric superchargers will barely give you 80psi...and that's if you use top of the line Chinese stuff..
You're much off with a steam condenser (The James Watt recirculating type..not the crappy Jonathan Horblower twin cylinder, atmospheric thing..)
Give the car some balls man.
Wing looks cool by the way, 'brah'.👊

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dude, no disrespect, you're talking crap...91psi my arse.
Two electric superchargers will barely give you 80psi...and that's if you use top of the line Chinese stuff..
You're much off with a steam condenser (The James Watt recirculating type..not the crappy Jonathan Horblower twin cylinder, atmospheric thing..)
Give the car some balls man.
Wing looks cool by the way, 'brah'.👊
Trying to get one of those flux capacitor thingies that I saw on the tv but can’t find any on eBay.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mate, you need to get on the shopping channel...Ebay is a nightmare because they get snapped up so fast.

·
Registered
202 Posts
As I plan to get 600whp on my r53 with stock Internals and two ebay electric superchargers to give me 97psi of boost I think I need to buy one of these spoilers to help keep me on the road. I've got the traction covered by fitting some super sticky Chaoyang Tires which stick like shit to a blanket and only £33 each off ebay, next thing to get is a dump valve so all my mates will be amazed at how quick it sounds. View attachment 102909
sweet ride

1 - 14 of 14 Posts