MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Mr. Exhaust-Guru reckons he can cut the centre section and weld in a resonator for about £100 ish. He said worst case scenario it might be £150 job done. If so, this works out as the easiest and most cost effective option...Drone in, drive out same day...
No pissing about with ebay, delivery, selling, fitting and so on.
His website shows loads of their fabrications for cars, bikes, quads etc so I'm pretty confident. Fingers crossed anyway.

As an aside, I stopped using ebay last year after 17 years of membership. I was growing increasingly unhappy with them and the final straw came when they ripped me off for £750 because a buyer lied about the gear box he had bought from me...
I'd spent £1000 with Scooby Clinic having the box reconditioned and a taller 5th gear added, with all the invoices to back it up. He claimed it had knackered synchros. I requested pics as i had put security markings on it and inside the bell housing...Eventually went drove 70 miles to his unit but surprise, surprise he, his car and my gear box weren't there and nobody 'knew what we were talking about'...long story short, he kept the box and ebay took £750 from my account and I got a knock on my door from the Old Bill...I had a 100% feedback score and almost 2000 transactions up until that point.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
For that sole reason I only sell stuff on ebay as cash sales and collections only as I too have been previously bitten.
This way if there was a problem it is up to the buyer to return the item to me and can only receive cash, back.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts