MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a turbo and clutch suitable for a stage 3 but don't wanna spend a killing on either want a half decent clutch that can handle 300bhp for under around £500 and a half decent turbo for a grand and under and help would be greatly apreciated

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if you want just the clutch or kit but for £500 you can check out CG Motorsport

£1k < for a 300bhp turbo, maybe get yours rebuilt if still in good condition or check out the ebay Chinese or Taiwanese Mamba turbos.
Yeah I did have w look at those clutches didnt know if there any good and I did find a ko4 hybrid for £650

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure about the CG Motorsport clutch as not used it myself but seems to get mixed reviews when searching.
Yeah thats what I'm worried about don't wanna spend £500 and it shits itself in a month

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
I'd use CG when I get to changing mine about, but if getting the flywheel you should know there is no provision for the crank locking tool and they're not prepared to rework them....

the 666 clutch is claimed to have a 40% torque increase and can fit the stock wheel iirc, the 777 is a dearer kit and has a couple of lining options for ceramic or organic iirc and is twin plate on a light flywheel, or they can mix the linings for other applications, plus certainly cheaper than some,

with a final drive drop I was going to just use a 666 kit (less load) although they were still advising a 777 on a tuned N14, if wanting 300+ it's what they will tell you to use for sure,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay cool I apreciate the help I'll have a look at one see what they recommend thanks for the help bro🤘🤘

1 - 9 of 9 Posts