MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this post belongs on this particular forum, if it doesn't please accept my apologies & move to the appropriate forum.
I'm in the Lehigh Valley of northeastern PA & need a mechanic that knows Mini's. My alternator pulley broke, coolant boils over when it gets a little warm outside & have a clunking noise when I go over uneven road & bumps. I have the parts but too much labor involved for a diy project. Not to mention my back can't handle all that hunching over the car. A shop or professional mechanic looking for side work is fine with me.
Thanks in advance!

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,627 Posts
These are the guys who can help,

regional based info here

good luck (y)

ps your clunkiness could well be top engine mount, if facelift they degrade overtime and need a replacement/modification/or after market.
fluid caps also fail, and if levels are too high excess gets dumped onto manifold heat shield.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the guys who can help,

regional based info here

good luck (y)

ps your clunkiness could well be top engine mount, if facelift they degrade overtime and need a replacement/modification/or after market.
fluid caps also fail, and if levels are too high excess gets dumped onto manifold heat shield.
Thank you! I never knew there was a regional sub-forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts