then sum 17" thanks to Randell and the vinyls

blacked out wing mirrors and belt line

Wing mirrors, front grill resprayed
Coilovers fitted

Gotta show hate for speed bumps

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
At first I was like... okay, second gen Cooper, we don't get many modded on here, then I saw the first few mods and was like, "Oh, I don't think I'm going to like this"... then I saw the lows and was like "Yeah he'll fit in just fine!" :D

Keep it going, it seems so strange to see a second gen Coop on its arse but keep up the good work!

·
Throttle Junkie
3,730 Posts
Epic lowness :thumbup1:

I'm liking the sprayed grille, it goes well with the headlight surrounds. But stone chips are a bitch!

·
Registered
255 Posts
If your wanting clear lenses, I know someone with a set of rear lights with the clear indicator lamp section ;) the front ones just pop out :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, i hav got a few plans the basic stuff thou like JCW bodykit, then custom exhaust, respray or vinyl roof matt black, and get sum BBS with stretched tryes

i want more lowness lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE: Gone a little more low, lost front jack points(Speed bumps), colour coded boot lid and had custom exhaust fitted.
thanks to serby, mint for the photos

·
was srm_uk
506 Posts
At first I thought, meh ok, its an R56 Cooper. But when you slammed on those coilovers, awesome stuff! Just shows that epic lows can really transform the overall look.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts