MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
What have you done to it?

Can still have some great fun in an R50!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What have you done to it?

Can still have some great fun in an R50!
The obvious is the bonnet stripes and front splitter, I have fitted a full hornet exhaust ram air induction, benchmark coil.pack and Leeds, new high spec plugs, blanked of the rear wiper tinted rear windows throttle chip, shark car arial new head system, would.love to get a high lift cam fitted at some point just fun to drive very addictive, brought it from a friend who was going to scrap it so have enjoyed keeping and getting it back on the rd

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O.new rear bushes new water pump, want to change the hoses for silicone ones when I manage to find some allso

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I think that's the idea, none seem to ever fail on these though unless chafed like the top hose perhaps, or heavily oil contaminated, usually heat exchanger for example, people buy the silicone stuff as they can be cheaper than new OEM sets, with silicone you can lose the cheaply replaceable OEM type bleed screw on some, replaced with an awkward small screw with seal ring that's harder to find, at least I've come across this as inconvenient a few times, OEM just always works and parts are easily found same or next day, the clips don't over clamp the hoses and rarely leak etc, just sayin' really, unless you want coloured hoses they're wasted on these cars imo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts