3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Not gonna be able to get 4 wheels and tyres for £300 though am I haha

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Anyone any good at photoshop?

Toying with the idea of red wheels but unsure which wheels. I've been looking at some red Rota GT3s which I think look nice.

Anyone able to photoshop any red wheels onto may car?

Only decent picture I can find from the side is an old one, any help would be appeciated :thumbup:

EDIT: Uploaded the wrong picture like a tool, here it is.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
It's hard to get the correct shade of red, but I tried to match it to your mirror caps:

Hahahahahahahaah, love it :lol:

You could have spent that time not giving me teddy bear wheels though ;)

Bears aside, good job! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Okay on reflection this is bad even by my standards (the rear wheel isn't even in the right place) but in fairness it was 2 mins at work. I've even gone to the effort of applying a shit photobucket filter to take your mind off the colour's not matching (this is just the standard red GT3's)

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Okay on reflection this is bad even by my standards (the rear wheel isn't even in the right place) but in fairness it was 2 mins at work. I've even gone to the effort of applying a shit photobucket filter to take your mind off the colour's not matching (this is just the standard red GT3's)

:eek: I love them! Might go for it if I get them at the right price. Thank you very much mate.

Still got nothing on the old teddy bear rims though.

·
Farmer boy!
3,846 Posts
nice work! Be tempted to say that, considering i live on a farm, down a track that is not tarmac, but coarse gravel, that if full of holes, and that i live in the north york moors with the tightest bumpiest roads

you totally can lower your car and get to work! Coilovers arent an all or nothing think, you can adjust the height to suit you, i have just enough to say that i have maybe one finger wheel gap.

Lookin fresh, not keen on the red wheels ideas, but

Your car is YOUR story, don't let someone else write the BOOK.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
nice work! Be tempted to say that, considering i live on a farm, down a track that is not tarmac, but coarse gravel, that if full of holes, and that i live in the north york moors with the tightest bumpiest roads

you totally can lower your car and get to work! Coilovers arent an all or nothing think, you can adjust the height to suit you, i have just enough to say that i have maybe one finger wheel gap.

Lookin fresh, not keen on the red wheels ideas, but

Your car is YOUR story, don't let someone else write the BOOK.
Point taken, but doesn't mean I can afford them :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Any of you wonderful Photoshop people able to put dark grey Hairpins on my car?

Since I can pick up a perfect condition set for under £100 it seems a good option. I love Hairpins too. I know some people don't.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Don't do hair pins...gt3s look awesome on minis
They do look ace. I would love GT3s but they don't come up often, not within my budget anyway.
Did you photoshop them? I might need to abuse your skills ;)

41 - 60 of 153 Posts