MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My bumper would be left on the road if it was any lower. I don't want that.

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
In summary: Speed bumps are everywhere. Road are shit everywhere. Lows are always possible.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
My drive is an issue. Already scraping and pulling the bumper, so how could I go lower?

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
You think that, but thats where you are wrong.
Adam and Joe's car are both proof of that.
You asked our opinion, Take it or leave it. we don't care.
No ones had a really epic car by asking everyone else what to do with the car.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well I'm the only one here who knows what my drive is like, so I can't work out how you can know I'm wrong.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Ultimate ballin'

Fuck the roads, fuck the driveways and fuck the police!! I'll be getting low as soon as funds allow me to have a fat spend up on wanted mods rather than unwanted...like insurance excesses :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Opinions aren't irrelevant. I've used lots of opinions to get the car the way it is today, I had strange ideas when I was 17 and have since done many mods based on suggestions from MT i.e. colour coded door handles, headlight rings, full dechrome.

I am appreciative of opinions and suggestions but when it's not feasible, it's not feasible :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Seriously though I want a picture of your drive :wink: I scraped on mine so I built another drive next to it. True story.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
In true MT accordance, I've taken off the spotlights, didn't realise what a difference it would make.
Also, found some Aero skirts in Pure Silver, decent condition for £65 haha :laugh:
What were advertised as "Mini Cooper side skirts 2008-2012" were in fact R53 Aero skirts.

Think my car's gone through quite a big transformation since the day I picked it up. Albeit not like some of your cars, but still, with limited funds I'm trying :thumbup:

!CE(JPj!!mk~$(KGrHqQOKpME0VKHPTOzBNRoVPgi!!~~_12.jpg
IMG_6696 10.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
What would people suggest for new wheels? Need to get rid of the multi fit TDs.

Not exactly the world's biggest budget so second hand only, I'll be looking to spend £300 with tyres.

Anyone got any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Think loui on here is sell some rota boost cheap send him a PM should finds yourself some nice Rotas for that money

21 - 40 of 153 Posts