MiniTorque.com banner

941 - 949 of 949 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #941
Did a nice ride with the Dutch NewMINIClub... way too busy for some proper hooning, but the sun was out and it was good to see some face again. :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #947
So a while ago a mate contacted me regarding a shoot of my MINI for the magazine he regularly shoots for. As it's about youngtimers, i.e. not-yet-classics that are all shiny and fully stock, I thought he was joking and referred him to some guy with a fully stock R53 with like 25k miles on it. Turns out he was dead serious, and they were looking for someone who didn't keep their future classic stock. Well, just the thing for my bodged R50 than! 😂

So we did the shoot and I was interviewed, and a couple days ago I received the cover for this months issue:

Oh man, this is cracking me up... I imagine all those guys polishing their hubcaps and collecting owners manuals having a stroke when this comes through their mailboxes. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awesome car and amazing photography skills!

Good job on getting the cover, as you say there's going to be a lot of people struggling when that drops through their door :ROFLMAO:

941 - 949 of 949 Posts