MiniTorque.com banner

921 - 940 of 949 Posts

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,482 Posts
You really are the best photographer on MT: fancy a trip north to take some pictures of a bunch of dirty MTGF cars (and JKo's)?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #922
Thnx! I actually lost my interest in photography when I started making videos for a living, though the feeling has slowly been coming back. :)

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Porsche snowplough

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can someone tell me WTF is wrong with this site. This thread cannot be found in the First Gen - Project forum. I only able to reach it by Binging from outside. I know. All legacy forums are dying as social sux the oxygen out of them like all credible news papers.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It can be found if you search, it will not be shown if you just look.

Having said that googling is easier.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had this problem when looking for projects.

This may help, when you go into the project forum scroll down and below the projects is a Thread display option this has a pull down menu select the appropriate one and the the projects come back, hopefully!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had this problem when looking for projects.

This may help, when you go into the project forum scroll down and below the projects is a Thread display option this has a pull down menu select the appropriate one and the the projects come back, hopefully!
First of all I apologize for sidetracking this thread.

I followed you steps and the result is precisely the same if just look under Projects - only 28 treads. Martijn thread now shows because we kicked it up from dead and buried.

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
First of all I apologize for sidetracking this thread.

I followed you steps and the result is precisely the same if just look under Projects - only 28 treads. Martijn thread now shows because we kicked it up from dead and buried.
Can you try this for me please (if you're browsing on a computer/mobile, not sure it works in Tapatalk):

Go to settings (top right) then general settings (middle left). Scroll down to thread display options (3rd subsection) and look at the Default Thread Age Cutoff drop-down. It should say show all threads. If it doesn't then change it to this

It's something I've tried to fix before because it's happened to some new joiners. I'll have another look at lunch

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you try this for me please (if you're browsing on a computer/mobile, not sure it works in Tapatalk):

Go to settings (top right) then general settings (middle left). Scroll down to thread display options (3rd subsection) and look at the Default Thread Age Cutoff drop-down. It should say show all threads. If it doesn't then change it to this

It's something I've tried to fix before because it's happened to some new joiners. I'll have another look at lunch
I did exactly per your steps, and it sure fixed it. The Thread Age Cutoff drop-down was indeed set t Default. Now I am seeing all 700+ threads in Project. :w00t:

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #937
Here's a random pic from Amsterdam to please those that saw this thread kicked, I still drive it at least once a week:

Been having fun with the daily as well, AST 5100 coilovers, square wheel setup (18x8.5 with 245/35-18 all around) and an OS Giken LSD:

921 - 940 of 949 Posts