MiniTorque.com banner

301 - 320 of 949 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Awesome, this is another thing on my list bet they looks so good with both sets of aluminium rear arms too :)

You gonna powdercoat or leave as is?
Nah, leave them as is. I'll also replace the upper arms with adjustable ones, so the whole rear end is fresh (no homo).

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Just had my car Hunter-aligned by a guy that I know form another board. Less camber in the rear (as far as the linked toe would allow) and almost zero toe in in front. Great fast road setup, a litte more agressive without being twitchy in daily driving.

After that I decided to take some pics, but in hindsight it might've been a little too cold... :D

Snowy by MartijnKoevoets, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #308 (Edited)
Yes, 15mm all around.

So simple and smart! What camber and toe are you running front and rear?
Let me see...

Front (l/r)
camber: -2°10' / -2°14'
toe: 0°03' / 0°03'

Rear (l/r)
camber: -3°22' / -2°44'
toe: 0°10 / 0°10

Height of fender to ground is 58cm (22.83") all around.

Would've preferred less camber in the rear, -1°30' to be precise, but that's not possible on a <7/2004 with just one set of adjustable links and my current ride height. Less camber than this and the toe would come out too much. For that I'll have to fit the new trailing arms, and I think I'll also replace the upper links with adjstable ones.

·
Registered
110 Posts
such a lovely example of a mini mate, really smart. I want the same rear lights so bad, looked everywhere! where can you buy them/do they have a specific name?!?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
301 - 320 of 949 Posts