MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car went back to stock and picked up on Friday.

It was a Clubman so they will fit R55/56
So I have:

ST XTAs done less than 3000 miles - £745
Whiteline front drop-links (3k miles) - £60
Hardrace RCAs (3k miles) - £60
Eibach pro spacers, extended black wheel bolts with McGuard extended lockers crazy cost new, £290 - £160
Akrapovic sports cat - £450
Forge intercooler - £295

Lastly black CAE shifter grey knob, Lohen button relocation and R56 centre console - £800

Attachments

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought them all new. So only done 3k on them since being brand new. Probably less as I can’t actually remember the mileage they went on at.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, if the RCA and drop links are still for sale I'd like them, I can collect them today depending on how far you are from me.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ll let Jordan have first dibs as a kit as it transforms the car.
Although I have seen I priced the RCAs wrong they should be £75 and it won’t let me edit the post for some reason.
Going for roughly half the new cost for most things.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would you by any chance be able to send them out for next day delivery? Basically I have booked in a geo session on friday and would be epic if these arrived in time

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you by any chance be able to send them out for next day delivery? Basically I have booked in a geo session on friday and would be epic if these arrived in time
Sorry I am away with work today and the bits are at my house.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If the RCAs and Drop Links don’t manage to sell to the chaps above for some reason, I’ll take them off you and collect as I’m not far. Cheers, Tom

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone is coming later to pay for and collect; downpipe, coilovers, RCAs, droplinks and spacers.
I’ll report back if they are still available

1 - 17 of 17 Posts