MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
More bits for the mini new ball joints intake pipe and 17% pulley kit. All I need now is some good weather and a puller

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
And I sorted some new wheels over the weekend but in mot sure how much the old ones are worth. There is ok condition with new Goodyear Eagle f1s on.

Premium Member
Probably a tad over what the tyres are worth new.
There鈥檚 plenty of these wheels about and they鈥檙e not particularly sought after due to being so heavy.
May even be worth splitting the tyres from them and selling separately.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Hi all hope you had a good Xmas I've done a bit more to the mini intake clean and samco intake pipe and I'm fitting the intercooler and this breather pipe is getting in the way has anyone blocked it off and taped a fitting in the side to get the cooler to fit 100% or am I the first to be this fussy

Premium Member
the IC's just sit on it, turn the clip legs to the side obvs.

Registered
Discussion Starter #49
Mine sits on the pipe if you look in the pics how much better it fits with the pip out of the way

Premium Member
I don't disagree, the Airtecs are the same, not great but they usually cope with it, the boots will adapt a bit once hot, modifying the cover might not work terribly well but pretty sure some have been, there is a baffle plate though below the breather port, maybe find something to support the IC under the end tanks or something, to keep the core off the pipe and FPR etc if concerned about chafing? There isn't really much to be done, probably more issues getting the boots to seal on certain IC's馃槀

Premium Member
2006 R53
I just shortened mine about 15mm and it moves the bend out of the way. Losing the overbraid on the pipe also helps

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #53
Bit more progress today new rocker cover gasket just waiting for the new bolts now and intercooler sorted thanks to astroboy info 锟硷考锟硷考all looks goo and clean but it should with 70k on it

Attachments

Premium Member
fairly 馃槀

41 - 58 of 58 Posts