Premium Member
2006 R53
10,652 Posts
I've had an ebay shark fin on mine for years

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Short aerial was my very first mod too, makes it look so much sleeker. Although I also went with the original Mini part.

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
470 Posts
I've had an ebay shark fin on mine for years

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
same here, looked good until I opened the boot for the first time and the larger cooper S spoiler pushed it forward on its sticky pad, it had to go where it was because of the full length sunroof!

first mod on my convertible was white mirror caps

first mod on the blue S was bonnet stripes I think

first mod on my new S was (apart from the bits carsorbikes swapped) de chrome the beltline and fit black door handle covers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We I've had it since Sunday and I've got small aerial, exhaust, intercooler, 17%pulley kit, oil, filter induction kit new front discs and pads but I still can't fined a drivers mirror cap in red 🤬

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
I prefer those anyway

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm a bit of an induction guru I custom make all my own intakes. This one is made from a golf vr6 filter I had but never fitted. I had to get a stainless reducer and it had a trumpet for smove airflow. O hot air loads of sound win win.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
cardboard charge cooler....

Reactions: BigMat and James_RP

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
If youd gone with a davef style mod you would have had 3x cold air feeds and a large cone filter enclosed in the standard air box.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts