MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
spot on..joined MT coz il be needing a canny bit help with my mini...just had to change the pipe to the turbo as the factory one was split to bits..want to change the air filter now..should i replace with same kind or the K&N type?

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,429 Posts
spot on..joined MT coz il be needing a canny bit help with my mini...just had to change the pipe to the turbo as the factory one was split to bits..want to change the air filter now..should i replace with same kind or the K&N type?
Personally I'd go for a drop in panel filter (ITG or similar) and retain the stock airbox

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
cheers man...if you could send pic of what i should be looking for that'l be a great help mate..never worked on a car until i got this bag of shit..but i always liked the R56..when i seen my brother with this on on his truck going to be broke i got it.. so need any advice i can get mate.����

·
Learning!
5,803 Posts
If only someone invented an electronic interface you could type something simple like "ITG panel filter R56 Mini" into & it gave you the answer in seconds that would be great........ You could call it something like Google......::getcoat::

https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/search/909123001?gclid=CjwKCAiA8rnfBRB3EiwAhrhBGsOZjMg9yvHDj7KhUpYwMU2GeTpgDuq26OJQCQv-gX-iFqvvsaXhuRoC55cQAvD_BwE
Do you know what, you may be onto something there, it may just take off

That’s the one

21 - 27 of 27 Posts