MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dont claim its a gp just i liked them mate..car was a mess and about to be scrapped when i got it.never owned a car in my life and dont know a thing about cars but had a soft spot for it so got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
joined this site yesterday as for help and advice as this is the first car ive had..got some mints comments welcoming me to site..got this car as it was on its way to be scrapped on the back of a truck as it was fucked and a mess..so why be a bellend because i put £6 gp stickers on a car to cover up where it was scratched to fuck..so instead of being nobs you should be thanking me that ive got a mini back on the roads..

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Lulz.

I'd rather see the scuffs and scratches on any car than some fake ass eBay stickers y0!

PS - you should have joined 8 months ago, you'd have know not to buy them and saved yourself £6... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
I've seen far far worse vinyl faux pas on here. Whatever happened to the worst of the worst minis thread? that was a good laugh
Bumped it for you, I was tempted to put the OP's car in there, but I didn't want him flouncing off on day one...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts