MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Nice one - I really like your car, think the black wheels work well with the yellow paint.

One of the nicer Coopers out there I would say. :)

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
It's really nice, don't often see yellow ones but I really like it, as R99 said it looks mint with the black wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
I hope Modern MINI write you an article that isn't littered with factual inaccuracies and spelling mistakes! :rolleyes:

I will look out for it in the mag tho. :)

T

·
0 Posts
I hope Modern MINI write you an article that isn't littered with factual inaccuracies and spelling mistakes! :rolleyes:

I will look out for it in the mag tho. :)
Yeah, I saw in the last issue that there is a new editor. Hope they try and be a bit more creative with the format as well. Not that I don't buy it anyway.

·
Bugger
25,333 Posts
aww i used to love reading through and picking them out, put it this way they need help with the spelling to im **** leg suck and theres even basic mistakes i noticed

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
A new editor eh?

Well I might start buying it again then, at the moment I just ready it at my local library (WHSmiths!)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had a look at the mag today my feature is going to be in next month:), should be in auto express soon too:).

I have taken off the S side grills today and put the black ones with clear lens, should have the new mirror caps back from the paint guy soon aswell

1 - 20 of 151 Posts