MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I want some mud flaps for my R56 JCW, I know the mini ones don't fit to the JCW bodykit... anyone know of any that till fit?

Thanks in advance

·
Jap Scrap
2,227 Posts
^^ These will look pimping. I reckon you should blue wheels and flaps on one side, and then red wheels and flaps on the other. If you're looking for wheels Wolfrace have the best available, and then Eibach will sort you some lowering springs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice sarcastic comment...
I need them as my job means i have to drive onto a lot of building sites and the mud get right up the car...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aha im a frequent viewer on MT, i just rarely post, most things are answered already.
And yeah washing the car has become a frequent activity, however, those Sparco ones. I know they also do them in black, are there any holes pre drilled to which they can be fitted? or does anyone else know of any?

Cheers

·
Registered
193 Posts
iv got the black sparco ones and i think they look fine i got the black push fit trim clips and just drilled through in to the plastic arch lip mine is an r50 tho but they do the job perfect

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Might go to a different forum if you're all gonna be dicks... But thanks minibob, Ill check them out...
was it a simple case of drilling in to the inner wheel arch?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts