MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Mr. White Shoes
It was @DTR who had an argument with and meat flute Audi driver, a real Katzen Arsch! I got the info about the track days and Audi club from an Alfa Romeo driver. Life is full of surprises 馃槀

Mr. White Shoes
It was a great trip overall. To have our small group of 5 back together and making it abroad was surprising 馃榿
Sitting on the ferry and the 2h drive afterwards were both a bit boring but it was all rewarded woth some long due sauna, BBQ and talking crap for few hourse. I did like the track and felt quickly comfortable to drive a bit faster. I had some laps with a TT RS that was bloody quick on the straights, no surprise there. Afterwards the owner came to chat a bit and ask abou the R53 as he was surprised by the speed in corners. Also a few lap stint with @DoubleP was a great way to see how the track should be driven. The difference in power was obvious also in this case but I was able to keep up.
The car felt great, for the first time since owning it. Some small tweaks here and there needed but it鈥檚 not far from being done.

Mr. White Shoes
It was a great weekend even if it did not go as planned for me. The exhaust gave me some issues as the bushes for that broke and took out some welds, unfortunately.
Looking at the action on track I was a bit jealous not to be able to drive, hopefully that feeling will stay until next spring. It鈥檚 always nice to ser the bunch and talk crap and tell stories about a stress banana 馃榿

1 - 5 of 5 Posts