MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 R53 in Leccy blue. 17% reduced pulley with 3" through Exh
11 Posts
My order arrived today. Very well packaged and stickers good quality many thanks

If it works, leave the f**ker alone

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
A couple of extra sticker designs will be available shortly. The bottom of the two is a recreation of one that used to be available back in the day. Standard size are 20cm long but I can do them big enough for A pillar trims if you like

·
That's you, that is.
281 Posts
A couple of extra sticker designs will be available shortly. The bottom of the two is a recreation of one that used to be available back in the day. Standard size are 20cm long but I can do them big enough for A pillar trims if you like
I’d buy the bottom one in internal white

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I'm sure that could be arranged. Have you got an example?
Just the middle bit for the standard front and rear badges but with the Mini lettering in different colours or maybe different backgrounds.
I wouldn’t mind a set of stickers with a black background with orange Mini lettering for when I spray my badges black.

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Might be possible, but I think the lettering may be a bit small. Speaking of lettering, 'S' badge overlays are now available for first gen

Much cheaper than the usual ebay stuff. I'll add in a discount for multi- buys same as the round stickers

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Love the ‘S’ badge stickers, really do make a subtle difference.
Back to the Mini badge stickers, Can you only do single colour stickers?

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Love the ‘S’ badge stickers, really do make a subtle difference.
Back to the Mini badge stickers, Can you only do single colour stickers?
It depends upon size really. Its impractical to try and line things up on the transfer sheets. For small stuff you're better off with printed vinyl

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
New MT stickers have been added here merch-O-matic as requested they are available for internal fitment as well as the usual external. The buy one get one half price offer has been extended to cover all of the stickers including the 'S' badge overlays. You can mix and match whatever takes your fancy :cool:

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Dare I ask but what's the Maria story? I feel i'm missing some important fun here... :geek:
It was something that came up in Jake's thread a few years back. I think there's a link here somewhere, but if you google Maria the dildo dipper it'll give you an idea. PS, the shirt is a take on the vote for pedro shirt from Napoleon Dynamite (for anyone who doesn't know)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts