MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
#R53orGTFO
314 Posts
Would it be possible to get the availability already on the product page? When for example selecting a specific color? Now it's updated when going to confirm the order, not when checking the contents of the cart.

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Would it be possible to get the availability already on the product page? When for example selecting a specific color? Now it's updated when going to confirm the order, not when checking the contents of the cart.
I'll have a look at it. Fresh stock of black and yellow vinyl will be with me tomorrow

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Can we have a link for us noobs who missed it, please?

Was a good car too..... slow though... ;) :p

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
There is now another way to buy MT stuffs. In addition to the website you can now also view and buy on the merch-o-matic Facebook page
New lines are being added pretty much daily, speaking of which, all being well I'll have some new stickers and possibly a shirt up tomorrow

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
No new sticker designs but the first shirt is about to go live. I need to do new pics in natural daylight as the colours in the pics are way off, but the test shirt has a mid grey chest and neck print on a dark grey (with a hint of green) super soft shirt. It looks awesome in real life. Prices are tdc, but they won't break the bank. If anyone is wondering the MT font I've used is from the MIT University logo

·
Resident Gobshite
4,131 Posts
How about some ‘recreations’ of classic shirts?
for example...
Nirvana
Vote for Pedro
I heart NY
Run DMC
All with an MT twist of course.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts