MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already kind of mentioned this in my build thread, but over the next week or two I'll be opening up an MT merch' shop as part of my new website. Product range will initially be limited but I can build on this over time. I'd be interested to hear what kind of merchandise you'd like to see. lf you have some ideas for t-shirt designs get your crayons out and we'll see if we can make them happen

·
Premium Member
10,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've finished a limited run of 70mm stickers which are ready to post out. These are .available on my website, which can be found here..... merch-O-matic
Please bear with me whilst I get the site into some kind of order as, with any new startup things are manic.
If you have any ideas for shirt etc, drop me a pm on here or fill in the contact form. 'Coilovers or GTFO' will def' be added :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Liking the logo, will have to treat myself come pay day for one (or many)... Out of curiosity will you be making them for different parts? I've got the 5 piece dash with the split for the airbag and wouldn't mind a nice supercharged vinyl piece to go on it, but ebay sellers only support the 3 piece dash... Just a suggestion!

Something like this...

·
Premium Member
10,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Liking the logo, will have to treat myself come pay day for one (or many)... Out of curiosity will you be making them for different parts? I've got the 5 piece dash with the split for the airbag and wouldn't mind a nice supercharged vinyl piece to go on it, but ebay sellers only support the 3 piece dash... Just a suggestion!

Something like this...
Anything is possible. I've got S badge overlay decals I need to post up as well if anyone is interested?

·
Premium Member
10,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Speaking of all things shirt related, what's everyone's preference for type of shirts. I've got blanks in heavy duty, kinda medium soft and super soft but can get hold of anything. Also base colours, any preference?

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Speaking of all things shirt related, what's everyone's preference for type of shirts. I've got blanks in heavy duty, kinda medium soft and super soft but can get hold of anything. Also base colours, any preference?
Red, blue, black, white, gray, may be pink. If the same could be for hoddies, great. My order would follow quickly

If it works, leave the f**ker alone

1 - 20 of 47 Posts